MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Monday, 14 September 2026

SEP 14, 26.. NATIONAL SOBER DAY..

Today is National Sober Day.

As you can see below, NATIONAL TODAY has featured it as a Holiday.


National Sober Day occurs annually on September 14, forming a vital part of National Recovery Month. 

Founded in 2019 by ‘Real Aligned Women,’ this day renews commitment to sobriety and marks the start of new journeys. Find support, share your story, and connect with a community dedicated to a sober lifestyle.


Bill Wilson (1895-1971), co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous, is widely recognized for his pivotal role in creating the 12-step program that has helped millions recover from alcoholism. His personal struggle with addiction and subsequent spiritual experience led to the principles of AA. Wilson's work, alongside Dr. Bob Smith, established a global fellowship based on mutual support and shared experience. His legacy continues to offer hope and a path to sobriety for countless individuals worldwide.

Just in case you haven't already seen it, we have published a similar, but a much longer, Post on our babakaps.net website.

https://babakaps.net/?p=81938

Also, just in case you would like to read the NATIONAL TODAY website article, just click onto the below link..

https://nationaltoday.com/national-sober-day/

Thanks for your interest and support.

S.W. in London,  Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment