MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Thursday 27 July 2023

JUL 27, 23 .. JULY .. THE 7th MONTH .. THE 7th STEP

Last month I published a Post discussing Step 6.

This Post is almost a "mirror image" of that Post except it refers to Step 7.

Step 7 - Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

Copy and paste is great.

Step 7 - Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

In addition to having known Step 7 for all of your time in A.A., will you all tell me precisely where it says what, if anything, God IS actually going to do?

I do not see where it says, or implies, that God is going to do anything!

All Step 7 says is that we, as individuals, are going to humbly ask God to remove our shortcomings.

Last month, in a meeting, a friend brought Step 7 up and in discussing it pointed this fact out. 

Ask 1,000 members of A.A. what Step 7 says, and my money is that many of them will say, in Step 7, God is going to remove all of our shortcomings.

That sure is NOT what Step 7 (and Step 6 as well for being ready to have defects of character removed) says!

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

In Mongolia, A.A. celebrated its 25th Anniversary during a three day conference beginning July the 7th and ending on July the 9th.

Our best friend in Russia presented the below Ceremonial Token.


I published a Post on my Mongolian Recovery website showing some photos sent to me by friends over there. The below link will take you to that Post. I hope some of you will check it out!

https://mongolianrecovery.blogspot.com/2023/07/jul-4-23-congratulations-aa-mongolia-25.html 

My Post is 100% in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment