MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Friday 29 November 2019

NOV 29, 19 .. ULAANBAATAR .. MY LAST MEETING WITH MY FRIDAY HOME GROUP

My Visa for my 90-day visit to Mongolia expires this upcoming December 8th. So the time has come when I must 'take leave' of Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia and head for 'home'.

Beginning Friday, September the 13th..

https://aaphotoshere.blogspot.com/2019/09/sep-20-19-quite-meeting-this-one.html

Without fail I have attended this small meeting that begins at 8AM and ends promptly at 8:45AM which is perfect for me. Short and sweet and NOT a full two hours like most all of the other meetings here in Mongolia (and in Russia for that matter).

We've had one large meeting.. 




All of the rest of our meetings have varied between 3 and 5 attendees.







I'll miss these very special friends. 


2 comments:

  1. You jumped right into chairing this small Friday morning meeting, when you got to Ulaanbaatar, for your good friend there in Mongolia when she was going to be out of town for three weeks. It continued to be a regular meeting for you. Your telephone reports of these meetings weekly was always touching .. so are the pictures! Smiles, Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really worked out just fine. The lady in the bottom photo is very committed and serious and a long timer here. She also was a great help getting me some items no one else could get for me. It's been fun visiting with you on a weekly basis as well. Much Love

      Delete