MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Friday 27 September 2019

SEP 27, 19 .. A TALE OF THREE MEETINGS .. CHAPTER TWO

I could title this Post..

'A promise made is a debt unpaid and I promised..' 

Last Friday I published the below Post..

http://aaphotoshere.blogspot.com/2019/09/sep-20-19-quite-meeting-this-one.html

And?

At the end of the above Post, I said.. 

"I'll let you know next week."

So what happened?

Nothing. Neither Hannah or Bunny showed up this morning. I showed up. They did not nor did either call me. I called them with a ring-no-answer.

So there you have it..

No comments:

Post a Comment