MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Monday 1 January 2018

JAN 1, 18 .. HAPPY AND OF COURSE .. SOBER NEW YEAR 2018

TO ALL ..

HAPPY AND OF COUSE ..

BEST WISHES FOR A ..

SOBER UPCOMING NEW YEAR 2018.

Here we are, a new and a fresh NEW YEAR 2018.I hope everyone made it through the holidays sober.

Sad to say, I realize that this will not be the case. With the best of intentions to remain sober, the holiday season takes-its-toll on many of us. In the final analysis, the the holiday season is very intense and extremely stressful.

If by chance anyone who 'slipped' during this past holiday season is following along here, I hope, and yes I pray, that you find your way back 'into-the-rooms'. If you are washed off the deck of a ship by a wave, you will only drown if you stay in the water.

So please swallow whatever your pride and negative thinking that your ego may attempt to dictate to you and return to the rooms. The passage of time has verified that, in most instances, we cannot do this alone. We need God and we need others to work with. 

If you made it through OK and maybe even with 'flying colors' CONGRATULATIONS. Please welcome back those who are able and willing to return to the rooms.


BEST WISHES FOR A SOBER 2018 

No comments:

Post a Comment