MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Friday 26 November 2021

NOV 26, 21 .. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY NEEDED A MEETING AND CAN'T FIND ONE?

"I really need a meeting! 

"Is there a meeting in there where you are?"


Too funny huh? 

Don't ever forget page 132 of the Big Book .. 

But we aren't a glum lot!

"Are you absolutely positive that there is not a meeting in there??"


"Oh All Right. I understand. With no meeting I'll just go and meditate for awhile."

"And?? Acceptance IS the answer!!"


Meditate. Meditate. Meditate.

May the upcoming Holiday Season be one of Joy and Happiness for you and for your loved ones.

And? If you need a meeting and are not able to find one, then try to practice some Acceptance and Meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment