MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Sunday 23 June 2019

JUN 23, 19 .. THE SOBER CURIOUS ..

Now how about this ..

People are sick of drinking. Investors are betting on the 'sober curious'.

Sober Curious?


The Blissful Sleep, Greater Focus, Limitless Presence, and Deep Connection Awaiting Us All on the Other Side of Alcohol

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/08/tech/alcohol-alternative-sober-curious/index.html

If you want what we have, and are willing to go to any length to get it, then you are ready to take certain steps.

You have to want to be sober for yourself.

Very interesting indeed.




2 comments:

  1. Always good to see moderation breaking out.I guess I could picture a "dry" "saloon" making a go of it in NYC- just because there are so many people.If I was an investor-Big City would be the place to bet the cash,I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Tom for your interest and support and for leaving a comment. Happy you found this of interest. I sure did.

    ReplyDelete