MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Tuesday 31 January 2017

JAN 31, 17 .. THE SUBJECT IS .. HOPE

From Scottsdale Arizona in the Southwestern United States.

There is a really nice club here in Scottsdale called the North Scottsdale Fellowship Club








I was in a meeting recently and the subject of the Discussion Meeting was the word .. Hope.

This is really an ethereal topic and much of the discussion was, to use one word, vague.

The meeting was ending and the last lady to share gave to me the following stunning gift.

She said words to the effect of:

"Hope is actually an acronym. As such it stands for ..

Hearing Others Personal Experience."

"When I hear others talk about their personal experience I gain HOPE!"

WOWIE DOES THAT NAIL IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment