MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Wednesday 26 August 2015

AUG 26, 15 .. GLOBAL SOBER .. Part 1 ..

Once in awhile .. From time-to-time .. I run across something so phenomenal .. so outstanding .. so unbelievable .. so amazing .. that I am at a loss-for-words.

Yesterday here in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia I was made aware of a book titled ..


And an organization as well ..



GLOBAL SOBER .. www.Global-Sober.com




I contacted the author and was told it was OK for me to post a few photos of the book of 600 pages ..

Without further ado .. 

Here we go loop-de-loop .. Here we go loop-de-li ..


The book is enormous. The pages are approximately 11x17 inches in size. It must weigh at the very minimum two (2) pounds.



Will all of you just-look-at .. The Table Of Contents ..



I personally have visited many of the above locations and I KNOW what a demanding task it is ..

I selected the following pages to photograph because .. Each page or photo means something very personal and special to me ..


MILFORD CONNECTICUT !!  

Words fail me !!  How very special !! Of all the places visited .. MILFORD CONNECTICUT .. makes-the-cut !!



Do you want special?  Visit the Canyon Club in Laguna Beach California !! Global Sober did !!

THE CANYON CLUB ..

I was lucky enough to actually know Dr. Paul ..

When I was visiting Dr. Paul and his wife Max in their home I verbally in a friendly manner 'attacked' Dr. Paul about this 'crap-you-wrote' that Acceptance Is The Answer!

Dr. Paul just smiled and told me that .. 

"Acceptance does NOT mean approval." .. 

Dr. Paul's personal words-to-me in his home. What a difference this makes concerning the concept of acceptance !! 

If I am not accepting what I cannot change then I am trying to change what I cannot accept. There are bad-things-happening-to-good-people but they are what they are.



The Canyon Club is so famous .. from Chuck C. right down-the-line ..


I now sit here in MONGOLIA .. Had I not been here I may never have heard of this book and journey ..



Do you want special?  Come to Mongolia !! Global Sober did !!



In addition to having an apartment here in Ulaanbaatar MONGOLIA ..

I have an apartment in the Sheung Wan District of Western HONG KONG ..

Do you want special?  Pack your bags TODAY and fly to Hong Kong !! Global Sober did !!


It gets no better ..



Number 12 Borrett Road Hong Kong ..


Hello Lychee ..


Oh Yes .. Hong Kong ..



Do you want special?  Catch the next flight to The-City-By-The-Bay .. San Francisco !! Global Sober did !!



I lived in the actual City of San Francisco .. off-and-on for the better part of thirty three (33) years .. What a significant place it is for me ..




Do you want special? Visit Toledo Ohio .. Global Sober did and was lucky enough to meet Mel B. the author of the A.A. book .. Pass It On .. 


It would seem to me that a greater power was involved during this journey.



Now DO you REALLY want special ?

Set The Drink Down .. Trust God .. Clean House .. Help Others .. DR. BOB ..

Global Sober did !! 

"Well that is that said Baba Fats sitting back down on his stone .." .. REST IN PEACE SHEL SILVERSTEIN .. THE SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT HIGH ..

2 comments:

  1. What a phenominal project/book ... WOW!! How very special ... I was, as YOU know, born in Milford, Connecticut. WOW again! Love, Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Milford Connecticut leapt out at me when I saw it in the book. YOU sat at a noon meeting there in Milford and chaired the meeting.

      Delete