MANY OF YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT THE MANY IMPORTANT HISTORICAL SITES OF THE FELLOWSHIP OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS.

I PLAN TO SHARE WITH YOU PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF THEM AS WELL AS PHOTOS I HAVE TAKEN OF SPECIAL MEETING LOCATIONS THAT I HAVE VISITED.





Sunday 22 February 2015

FEB 22, 15 .. HONG KONG MEANS BUSINESS ..


Let me tell you all that when it comes to drinking and driving .. Hong Kong means business!


On the back of buses and overhead as you drive ..



Riding on a Hong Kong bus in the upper deck.



Posted on many parking meters!



It is pretty hard to miss isn't it?



The Police are out there mixing and mingling with the traffic!


Drugs also!


Like the above photo the below photo is a tad blurry but you sure get the idea!




Driving in Hong Kong city traffic .. and look here!



This admonishment is pretty well everywhere!



As I have said before .. Quite frankly .. I was surprised to see all of this emphasis on NOT Drinking and Driving!

It's a good thing isn't it!

No comments:

Post a Comment